Iran kiwi exporters are a principal part of kiwi suppliers in the Middle East so many Iran fruit traders and producers have added kiwi to their list of exporting fruits. One of these famous companies is Amoot Iranian Trading Company focusing on retail and wholesale kiwi sorting, packaging, transportation, and Iran kiwifruit cargo handling from scratch.
Kiwi price in Iran is so competitive compared with the offered prices of kiwi in other countries for export. That’s why today many importers of Europe and Asia are in search of Iran kiwi suppliers and prefer to purchase Iran kiwi. The lower price of energy in Iran caused kiwi prices to be less than the same quality kiwi produced in other countries.
Also the weather of Iran is suitable for kiwi growing, especially the humidity and temperature of the Northern provinces of Iran that are in the neighboring of Caspian Sea.
But the price issue is only one part of the story!
Additionally fruit importers should select an exporter which guarantees the quality of kiwi fruit too along with a professional supporting team who are available till the last moment of delivery meeting the total needs of clients.
In the following, we are going to introduce you to one of the most reputable kiwi suppliers and exporters of Iran. The one in which you not only find kiwi for exporting but also find other quality fruits and vegetables for sending to other continents like apple, date, pear, tomato, eggplant, cucumber, zucchini, potato, etc.
Continue reading this article if you intend to import the highest quality kiwi fruit from Iran at most affordable prices.
Amoot Iranian- the most pre-eminent Iran kiwi exporter
Kiwi is a delicious fruit that is known and enjoyed by people all around the world. The juicy flesh and unique taste make it a popular choice for many which can be eaten as a snack in direct consumption or be added to fruit salad and smoothies.
Because of this popularity, the countries which are not very active in kiwi plant cultivation have to import kiwi from other countries.
Iran is one of the biggest producers of kiwifruit in the world and exporting this delicious fruit to different countries is one of the major agricultural activities in Iran. Large demand of Iran kiwi in foreign countries has been responded to by many fruit suppliers.
There are many kiwi suppliers and exporters in Iran but only a few can guarantee the quality of their product together with affordable price and professional support.
Amoot Iranian is the biggest exporter of kiwi fruit in Iran selling high tonnage of kiwis every year to various countries worldwide. The company has been working in the field of exporting kiwi since 10 years ago and has exported this product to over 12 foreign markets.
This is a reliable and well-known trading company for which keeping the quality high and the price low is the first priority.
Looking forward to enhance Amoot’s kiwi market in future, Amoot Iranian Trading Company has a deep consideration on all the below vital points:
- One of the most important factors that has made Amoot Iranian a successful company is its experienced and educated team of farmers, workers, and agricultural engineers. The team’s members have a lot of knowledge about kiwi fruit and they know how to plant and produce high quality kiwi with minimum use of energy and at the lowest costs to keep the final price as low as possible.
- Large gardens of Amoot for kiwi production are well equipped with the latest planting, cultivation, and harvesting facilities to speed up the process of kiwi production.
- All kiwis are hand-picked and delivered carefully by truck to the storage to avoid physical damages.
- Low use of chemical pesticides in kiwi production of Amoot group has caused the taste of Amoot kiwis to be more delicious compared with the kiwis produced by other Iranian and foreign farmers.
- All international standards in kiwi planting are met by Amoot Iranian so the color, shape, texture, flavor, and aroma of Amoot kiwis as well as their nutritive values are checked and evaluated before exporting to be met completely.
- Kiwi fruit sorting, cleaning, and strict quality control checks are done professionally and carefully in Amoot Company to separate unmatched kiwis and to supply kiwis of the same quality and size based on the request of the buyer. Any grade of kiwi the client chooses can be supplied by Amoot group based on the buyer’s budget, market, and preferences.
- In addition, the company has several cold storages which help to keep the kiwi fresh for a long time. Fully modern and automatic equipment and facilities guarantee the quality of kiwis to remain the same after several days being kept in the stockyard.
- Amoot Iranian has the latest packaging systems creating any size and type of standard packaging for kiwis with Amoot brand or the purchaser’s own brand and logo. If the purchaser asks for an innovative and new design for the kiwi cardboard boxes, it is done by Amoot designers in the shortest possible time and after being confirmed by the buyer, is printed on the packaging.
- Appropriate packaging protects the kiwis from dehydration. It guarantees a better maturation and a longer preservation. Amoot guarantees the kiwis to have the highest quality when being received by the buyers.
- Amoot experts consult the buyers about the best method of transporting kiwis to their destinations. The one which is the cheapest and the fastest. To some countries, shipping by sea is more affordable and to some others it’s better to send the cargo by air or truck. It totally depends on the importing country and the importer’s preferences. If the buyer is in a hurry and the transport cost is not very important for him, air delivery is the best and if the price is necessary to be kept low and the importing country has a border with Iran, truck delivery is offered. However many purchasers like Indian importers prefer shipping by sea.
- The whole process of kiwi export is done by Amoot experts from delivery to customs clearance. From the time you ask the price and Proforma Invoice till the time your cargo should be cleared, we accompany you.
- Amoot Iranian Trading Company has various offices and representatives in Tehran and Mashhad cities of Iran as well as Germany, South Africa, and Dubai.
- Steady supply of fresh kiwis all year round is guaranteed by the Amoot group. Amoot produces large quantities of kiwi every year and has relationships with many kiwi growers of Iran so its storages are always full of fresh kiwis.
- Various delivery payment terms are supported in Amoot Company like EXW, FOB, CIF, CFR, etc. Buyers are allowed to pay in cash in Dubai too if they like. Amoot payment rules are flexible to meet various clients’ preferences.
If you are looking for a reliable supplier of kiwi fruit, we recommend Amoot Iranian. We always put our customers first, and we are proud to offer a wide range of fruits that meet their needs. Our goal is to provide a one-stop shop for all your agricultural needs, and we are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers.
Furthermore, Amoot Company exports first quality apples, pears, watermelon, cucumber, pomegranate, bell pepper, tomato, onion, potato, eggplant, zucchini, etc.
Amoot Iranian is also a reputed supplier of various types of Iran date fruits like Mazafati, Piarom, Zahidi, Shahani, Kabkab, etc. to Germany, France, UK, UAE, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, India, China, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, etc.
Iran kiwi season availability
In late summer and early autumn, kiwi harvesting starts in Iran. It begins in early October and finishes in late December. Afterwards the kiwis go into cold storage. This enables kiwi to be available till the end of March.
Amoot’s well-equipped cold storages with appropriate and permanently checked temperature and good air conditioning keep the kiwis as fresh as the first day of harvesting.
No physical and chemical damage is seen on the kiwis after a time in Amoot cold storages. Where the kiwis are stored and in which temperature and humidity they are kept, play a predominant role in avoiding kiwis’ quality to lower.
The kiwis are sorted and graded according to their size, color, and other features in our modern facilities. After that, they are placed in special plastic containers so as not to damage them during transport.
Our kiwis are then transported to the port of Bandar Abbas (BND) from where they are shipped to all around the world. However orders of neighboring countries are sent via truck like the purchases of Russia and Turkey. Choosing the best shipping method for kiwi delivery allows for fresher kiwis and a quicker delivery time.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide high-quality kiwis to everyone who wants them! Iran as one of the first producers of kiwi has the potential to export more kiwis than ever and Amoot Iranian looks forward to increasing its exported kiwi tonnage and expands the importing markets.
Every month more and more fruit importers and traders choose Amoot to be their kiwi supplier and after one or two purchases, they become Amoot perpetual customers who sign long term contracts.
There are several reasons accounting for Amoot’s great popularity and high customer satisfaction rate. First of all, Amoot is able to provide a steady supply of fresh kiwis all year round.
This is possible by our experienced team of fruit experts and our state-of-the-art facilities. We have our own kiwi gardens as well as close relationships with other growers in Iran. This ensures that we always have a fresh supply of kiwis, no matter what time of year it is.
We have a strict quality control process, from the time the kiwis are picked to when they are shipped out to our customers. We only work with growers who meet our high standards for quality and make sure that all kiwis are carefully inspected before they are sent out.
This way, we can be sure that our customers are getting the best possible product. We are able to keep our prices low because we have several gardens and we work directly with kiwi growers so we have a large volume of kiwis coming in each month.
Wholesale kiwi sorting
Amoot Iranian has a professional wholesale kiwi sorting line in order to separate any low quality fruit from others. Though the kiwis are kept in equipped cold storages at the best temperature and humidity level with checked air conditioning, a very rare part of kiwis may be damaged. So careful checkup and quality control to find these kiwis are necessary in order to send the quality kiwis to the buyer.
The kiwis we send to the buyer are exactly the same as what the buyer has offered in the case of quality, shape, texture, flavor, color, size, and aroma.
Various types of kiwifruit are supplied by Amoot Iranian which allows our customers to choose the type of kiwi that they want, depending on their preference.
Finally, Amoot is also popular because of our excellent customer service. We are always available to answer the questions or concerns that our customers may face. We also offer a money-back guarantee if the customers are not satisfied with our products.
How the buyers can ensure Amoot kiwi quality before payment?
- Customers are welcomed to visit the stockyards before any payment to ensure the quality of kiwis. Our new kiwi buyers are more concerned about the quality. Hence we recommend them to visit Amoot storages located in Iran and offices before signing the contract.
- Moreover SGS investigation can be obtained before delivery if the importer asks. This is also a very good way for quality investigation of kiwis for the buyers who can’t travel to Iran to visit the products in person.
- If none of the above kiwi quality checkups was possible for you, we can send many images and films of the kiwis through which you can ensure the quality of kiwis greatly. In order to make the buyer sure that the sent pictures and films are related to our own products, we can write the buyer’s name on a paper and put it on the products in the image and film frame.
Iran kiwifruit cargo handling
Amoot Iranian Trading Company as the most trustworthy kiwi supplier of Iran is capable of meeting all needs of clients from A to Z. Iran kiwi fruit handling is done professionally by Amoot, handling all aspects of kiwi fruit logistics, from harvesting to delivery.
If you are in need of a reliable exporter of kiwifruit, then look no further than Amoot Iranian kiwi supplier.
Your kiwi fruit cargo can be packaged in any kind of boxes you desire at ant size and quality. If you demand we can print your own company logo and brand on the packages.
Amoot experts are available 24/7 to answer all price inquiries offering the best prices. Shipping is arranged by Amoot personnel on time and after completing the customs clearance, the buyer can receive the cargo in his own warehouse. We accompany you from the first till the last step.
What countries were the biggest producers of kiwi in 2020?
The above chart’s data is extracted from Statista showing the 8 biggest producers of kiwi in 2020.
As you can see above, China with a very significant difference is the first producer of kiwi in the world. The second place is New Zealand which produced around 624 thousand MT of kiwi in 2020.
The third to fifth kiwi producers were respectively Italy, Greece, and Iran. Chile is the sixth one and after that Turkey and France, each one with production of less than 100 thousand MT are respectively in last positions.
As stated in Wikipedia “Kiwifruit is native to central and eastern China. The first recorded description of the kiwifruit dates to the 12th century during the Song dynasty. In the early 20th century, cultivation of kiwifruit spread from China to New Zealand, where the first commercial plantings occurred. The fruit became popular with British and American servicemen stationed in New Zealand during World War II, and later became commonly exported, first to Great Britain and then to California in the 1960s.”
“In New Zealand during the 1940s and 1950s, the fruit became an agricultural commodity through the development of commercially viable cultivars, agricultural practices, shipping, storage, and marketing.”
The above brief history of kiwi cultivation shows why China and New Zealand are the two first producers of kiwifruit. It was introduced in these countries for the first time.
It’s worth mentioning that China is the largest kiwi fruit consuming country of the world, accounting for around 50% of total kiwi volume. Kiwi was first known as “Chinese Gooseberries” but in 1959 its name was changed to kiwifruit. Today its abbreviated form is used: kiwi.
Kiwi fruit- the nutritional powerhouse!
- Full of vitamins, mostly vitamin C and E
- Antioxidants, fiber, and enzymes
- Full of potassium, calcium, iron, and magnesium
- Improves sleep and avoids sleep disorders
- Causes relaxation and removes stress as it is full of Serotonin
- Increases testosterone level in males
- Promotes digestive functions
- Strengthens heart and avoids heart diseases
- Reduces anxiety and depression (Journal of Nutritional Science)
- Avoids fatty liver diseases
- Leads to more body immunity
- Fights vision loss
- Stops inflammation as it has bromelain
- Brightens the skin
- Good for weight loss
- Causes balanced blood pressure
- Good for diabetes as has low amount of sugar
- Helps hair to grow because of high amount of zinc
- Avoids blood clotting
These nutritional properties are not the only cause of kiwifruit fame and high consumption around the world. Kiwi delicious taste is another important factor which led this fruit to become an inseparable part of people’s consumed foodstuff.
According to Yahoo Finance “The Global Kiwi Fruits Market is expected to grow by $ 2.74 bn during 2022-2026.”
“Compared to other fruits, kiwis are naturally lower in sugar and higher in fiber. Therefore, this fruit is witnessing immense demand from global consumers, especially in the United States and Europe” based on Mordor Intelligence.
Hayward Kiwi supply by Amoot
Northern cities of Iran are very active in cultivation of Hayward kiwi fruit, also known as green kiwi. Hayward kiwi has a sweet and sharp flavor with an oval egg-shaped appearance which is usually as long as 5~8 cm (2~3 inches).
“It has a thin, fuzzy, fibrous, tart but edible light brown skin and light green or golden flesh with rows of tiny, black, edible seeds. The fruit has a soft texture with a sweet and unique flavor” as mentioned in Wikipedia.
Hayward kiwi is consumed as a snack (direct consumption) or is used in salads, sweets, cakes, Jell-O, smoothies, fruit juice, ice cream, jam, sauce, and sparkling water.
Other 2 types of Iran kiwi supplied by Amoot Iranian are as follow:
- Golden kiwi:
“Actinidia chinensis, known commercially as the golden kiwifruit, is a fruiting vine, native to China. It is one of some 40 related species of the genus Actinidia, and closely related to Actinidia deliciosa, which is the source of the most common commercial kiwifruit” as mentioned in Wikipedia.
- Red kiwi:
Red kiwi which is sometimes called purple kiwi has a fuzzy purple skin with reddish flesh. It is native to China. Because of its beautiful color and very delicious taste, many countries are in search of this type of kiwi especially Russia.
Any kind of kiwi you intend to import to your country is available in Amoot Company at best prices. Just call us or send an email to get the full data and details of all available kinds of kiwis in Amoot Iranian Trading Company.
Red, gold, and Hayward kiwis are supplied by Amoot Iranian but most of the demands of foreign buyers and the retail shops and hypermarkets of Iran are Hayward Kiwi. It is more famous and more used by the people.
You can’t find the Amoot kiwi prices in any other Iranian kiwi exporting company. Send an inquiry to see!
Main countries buying kiwi fruit from Amoot Iranian
Kiwi export from Iran to the entire world is one of the economic businesses that has a perfect Return On Investment (ROI). In recent years many Iranian companies and fruit exporters have added kiwi to their list of products but not having enough experience and knowledge in this field made many buyers unsatisfied. On the other hand, Amoot Iranian with many years of experience in exporting various fruits and vegetables including kiwis is the most famous company in this regard.
Around 30% of all Iranian kiwis are sold to foreign markets. Good taste of the kiwis produced by Amoot Iranian compared to other countries, which is due to the low use of chemical pesticides, is an important reason for its popularity.
Russia, India, Qatar, UAE, Oman, Iraq, Turkey, Ukraine, China, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, and Denmark are the first buyers of kiwi from Amoot Iranian Trading Company.
In Amoot we endeavor to meet all the requirements of customers from A to Z. Kiwi quality and good-value are not the only points we consider. Additionally we try to arrange the whole steps of exporting and shipping by sea, air, or road as we have a transportation agency active in the shipping industry since last decade.
Our cold storages are always full of kiwis and other fruits and vegetables like tomato, potato, eggplant, cucumber, apple, various types of Iran dates, bell pepper, zucchini, etc.
Date fruit like Mazafati, Piarom, Kabkab, Shahani, Zahidi, etc. are some of the most famous fruits supplied by Amoot in fresh, semi-dried, and dried forms, exported mostly to China, India, Germany, Sweden, UAE, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Qatar, Oman, Belgium, Denmark, and so many other countries.
Dates as well as other fruits and vegetables of Amoot Iranian can be packaged in any type the customer asks. The purchaser’s brand and logo in any design can be printed on the packages. Otherwise the packages will be in Amoot brand label.
Is Kiwi environmentally friendly?
Kiwifruit cultivation is environmentally friendly as it doesn’t cause any damage to water, soil, jungle, air, etc. However, no pesticides should be used or applied at controlled and low levels.
Kiwi is a healthy fruit full of nutrients with a delicious taste which at the same time is an economic and eco-friendly fruit so many farmers are interested to cultivate kiwifruit, many kiwi suppliers are eager to trade and export it, many hypermarkets always sell it, and it has been consumed by most people across the world in their daily diet.
In Amoot Iranian Trading Company, we have sit at the heart of our goal to assist kiwi growers, markets, environment, and kiwi consumers to take advantage of high quality kiwis produced based on the international standards and with the minimum amount of pesticides being used in their cultivation.
The last word
Kiwi is not only consumed as a delicious snack or used in fruit salads and smoothies, but it is also full of minerals, fiber, enzyme, antioxidants, and vitamins which are all necessary for our body’s appropriate functioning and powerful immunity system.
The delicious taste of kiwi as well as its high amount of nutrition caused this fruit to become a major and well-known fruit being sold in supermarkets of the entire world.
The countries that are not very active in kiwi cultivation have no other way rather than importing this famous fruit to their country. This caused many kiwi suppliers to start exporting kiwi to other countries.
One of the countries that has become very famous in the field of kiwi export in recent years is Iran. However, to find a reliable Iran kiwi exporter is not an easy task. Amoot Iranian Trading Company is the kiwi best seller located in Iran respecting kiwi quality along with good-value.
Amoot Iranian is the reputed kiwi supplier to Iran market and is known as a famous Iran kiwi exporter to European and Asian countries. Professional Iran kiwi fruit cargo handling and wholesale kiwi sorting and packaging in Amoot Company along with good prices and premium quality of kiwis have all led Amoot to become the number one kiwi supplier of Iran.
- Who is the biggest exporter of kiwi fruit?
In 2021, New Zealand was the biggest exporter of kiwifruit followed by Italy, Belgium, and Greece respectively.
- Where is kiwi manufactured?
China, New Zealand, Italy, Greece, and Iran are respectively the first producers of kiwi in the world. However the tonnage of kiwi cultivated in China is extremely higher than New Zealand as the second big producer and the other countries after that.
- Where is kiwi imported from?
Most kiwis of the world were imported from New Zealand, Italy, Belgium, and Greece in 2021.
- Is kiwi fruit made in China?
Kiwifruit was first cultivated in China and the second country that started kiwi production after China was New Zealand. And today China is the world’s largest kiwi supplier.