Fertilizers supply three main nutrients for the plants: NPK. Nitrogen (N), phosphorous (P), and potassium (K) are three primary required nutrients for the crops.
- Nitrogen (N): Nitrogen starts vegetative growth.
- Phosphorous (P): Phosphorous helps to grow roots and increase flowering.
- Potassium (K): Potassium can improve resistance to any shock including extremely high temperature, insect attacks and etc.
Urea fertilizer is a concentrated source of nitrogen, extensively used as a chemical fertilizer. Commercially, urea fertilizer is produced in the form of prills or granular. The large granules of urea are crystalline white and highly resistant to moisture, no damage in long time storage.
Over 90% of global industrial production of urea is used as a nitrogen fertilizer. Urea fertilizer is the most important nitrogenous fertilizer. Why urea is the king of chemical fertilizers?
- Highest Nitrogen Content: Urea fertilizer has about 46% of nitrogen that is the highest amount of nitrogen among all available solid nitrogenous fertilizers of the market. In other words, urea fertilizer is the dominant source of nitrogen for plants’ growth.
- Affordable: The cost to produce urea fertilizer is relatively low. The cost per pound of nitrogen of urea is comparatively cheaper than other nitrogen fertilizers.
- Little to No Fire Hazard: Urea fertilizer is not subject to fire or explosion, so it is not dangerous to store it and there is no risk of urea fertilizer storage. Its easy storage and transportation have made it a popular fertilizer among farmers.
- Wide Application: Urea fertilizer can be applied for all different types of plants and soils and do not harm the soil.
- Easy Application: Urea fertilizer can be applied dry to the soil, or dissolved in water and applied through irrigation.
- Quick Release: Urea fertilizer is released quickly and supplies the required nitrogen within 20-40 days from the time of application. This time-frame cannot be competed with other nitrogen fertilizers!
One of the main concerns of Amoot Iranian Trading Company is to supply highly demanded products with the highest quality for international buyers. The high interest of farmers to use urea fertilizer leads Amoot Company to supply both Iran and Turkmenistan urea fertilizer at best competitive prices.
Not only the high quality and affordable price of our product but also the specialty of Amoot experts have made us an eternal and trustworthy brand in the field of urea fertilizer trade. For more information regarding urea fertilizer imports, please kindly send a message to Amoot experts.