According to the director of the National Petrochemical Company of Iran, petrochemical industry plays the first role in non-oil revenue (NONR).

In 2019, 56 petrochemical complexes are active in Iran with the total capacity of 66 million MT.

31 million MT of petrochemicals are produced in Iran annually and 22 million MT of it (70%) is exported to other countries while the rest of 30% (8.5~9 million MT) is consumed in Iran domestic market.

Totally $17b is the Iran revenue from petrochemical industry. $12b is received from the exports of petrochemicals and $5b from the domestic market.


× Call Us on WhatsApp