Amoot Iranian Trading Company’s group of experts in different geographical locations are ready to provide best services to its customers including sea freight, air freight, road freight, ISO tank, flexi-tank, bulk cargo, retails transportation, bulk, packaging, Door to Door, Ex-work, and etc.
- In Amoot Iranian Co. it is our initial promise to provide the most reasonable and competitive price for the transportation process’s cost and charges. We are capable of providing services with the best transit time from/to the following locations:
- Persian Gulf ports ( Dubai, Sohar, Shuwaikh of Kuwait, Khalifa Bin Salman Port of Bahrain, Ume Qasr, Karachi, …)
- All ports of China (Tianjin, Shanghai, Dalian, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Ningbo, Qingdao, Fushun, Gwangju, Chung Ching, Nanjing, …)
- Ports of Singapore, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand
- Ports of India (NhavaSheva, Mundra, Candela, Hazira, Vizag, Calcutta, Chennai, Cochin, …)
- Ports of European Countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungry, Italy, Litany, Portugal, The Netherlands, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, England, …)
- Ports of African Countries (Kenia, Libya, Dakar, Nigeria, Morocco, Senegal, Djibouti, Durban, …)
- Ports of North America (Canada, Costa Rica, Dominica, Mexico, USA, …)
- Ports of Australian Countries (Australia, New Zealand)
- Ports of CIS countries (Armenia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Russia, …)
Amoot Iranian Sea Freight Services
In Amoot Iranian Company we shall also offer cargo transportation via sea freights to the following destinations:
- Sea freight to Bangladesh
- Sea freight to China
- Sea freight to Hong Kong
- Sea freight to India
- Sea freight to Indonesia
- Sea freight to Japan
- Sea freight to Malaysia
- Sea freight to Maldives
- Sea freight to Myanmar
- Sea freight to Pakistan
- Sea freight to Singapore
- Sea freight to South Korea
- Sea freight to Sri Lanka
- Sea freight to Taiwan
- Sea freight to Thailand
- Sea freight to Vietnam
- Sea freight to Yemen
- Sea freight to Qatar
- Sea freight to Saudi Arabia
- Sea freight to Syria
- Sea freight to United Arab Emirates
- Sea freight to Jordan
- Sea freight to Lebanon
- Sea freight to Oman
- Sea freight to Afghanistan
- Sea freight to Bahrain
- Sea freight to Iraq
Amoot Iranian Company having expert agents all over the globe has made it convenient to deliver cargo at warehouse or factory and perform all the customs formalities for its customers. Our services include sea freight, air freight, road freight, ISO tank, flexi-tank, bulk cargo, retails transportation, bulk, packaging, Door to Door, Ex-work, and etc.
Port of Nhava Sheva
This terminal is run by JNPT. Its wharf has a total length of 680 meters with 3 wharves. In 2006, Gateway Terminals India Pvt Ltd (GTI), the third container terminal was established with a capacity of 1.3 million TEU.
Javaher Lal Nahro port was India’s first port to implement labelling containers with its information. It has prioritized labelling containers to help importers and exporters track their commodities in shipping process.
The international container terminal of Nhava Sheva NSICT is rented to a consortium headed by P&O.
In June 2000, this wharf was ordered to be constructed in 2,000 ft. and 2 platforms. Nhava Sheva wharf is capable of loading up to 15.6 million MT of cargo and NSICT is the first private container terminal in India.
A new container terminal called NSIGT with a 330 m long wharf and capacity of 12.5 million MT was made operational in June 2016. The construction of another new 2000 m container terminal has been started which will be run by PSA and would have a capacity of 4.8 million TEU. Its first phase with approximate length of 1 km was approached in December 2017.
Cargo shipping from Nhava Sheva to Bandar Abbas
Amoot Iranian Company is capable of providing the following services to its customers, having experts in India:
- Delivering cargo Ex-warehouse or factory from any location in India
- Road shipping of the cargo to the nearest port, performing customs formalities and transporting to Iran
- Delivering cargo and sending it to the international airport for airway lading to Iran
- Handling customs formalities in Nhava Sheva Port
- Handling customs formalities for airway lading
- Sea transport of cargo from Nhava Sheva to Iran ports or any other ports over the globe
Cargo Shipping from Iran to India
Amoot Iranian Company with customs experts and offices in all Iranian ports is capable of providing below services to its customers:
- Forwarding 20’ containers to Nhava Sheva
- Forwarding 40’ containers to Nhava Sheva
- Airway lading to Nhava Sheva
- Dangerous cargo loading to Nhava Sheva
- Iso Tank loading to Nhava Sheva
- Flexi Tank loading to Nhava Sheva
- Fridge container loading to Nhava Sheva
Liquid Bulk Terminals
- Liquid bulk terminal designed by M/S Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and IOC Limited according to BOT to be capable of handling all stages of liquid bulks.
- The depot jetty 300 m long and 40.5 m high, capable of both sides anchorage
- 5 million MT annual capacity
- Capable of a 120,000 MT vessel anchorage and 45,000 MT discharge
- Flooding depth of 16.5 m in the outer anchorage and 12.5 m in the inner one
Sea Freight Transit Time from Bandar Abbas to Nhava Sheva
There are weekly services for Nhava Sheva port and the sea transit time from Bandar Abbas to Nhava Sheva is 3 days, which is considered since the vessel departure from Bandar Abbas till its anchorage in Nhava Sheva.
South Korea Ports
Port of Bussan
Bussan is the largest port in South Korea, located in the city of Bussan. It was initially established in 1876 as a small port for trading between Korea, China and Japan.
The city is located in South East of Korea and is well known for long beaches, mineral hot waters, natural beautiful environment and its international film festival which attractes many tourists every season of year.
In 2007 the Bussan Port handled cargo containing fertilizers, meat, scrap metal, petroleum and other gases, crude petroleum, coal, leather, fats and oils, iron ore, rough wood, natural sand, milling industry products, and sugar. In 2016, South Korea exported a total of $515B and imported $398B.
Top exports of South Korea are integrated circuits, cars, refined petroleum, passenger and cargo ships, and vehicle parts. South Korea exports the most to China, the United States, Vietnam, Hong Kong, and Japan. Imports to South Korea mainly come from China, Japan, the United States, Germany, and other Asian countries. In 2017 Bussan processed more than 20 million TEUS, 20’ equivalents.
Having 29.2 km of breakwater facilities, the port is capable of providing services to 146 vessels at the same time. This may be counted as 292 million MT of cargo annually.
In 3rd and 4th centuries this area was known as Geochilsangun which meant rough mountains that originates from the mountains surrounding the city. In the year 757 the city’s name changed to Dongnae and later on, in the beginning of 15th century, the government of Korea, started desiging Bussan to develop business with Japan. This continued by conquering Korea by Japanese with Japan’s growing empowerment.
Electricity was imported to Bussan by Japanese in 1924 and construction of electrical Tram line was a turning point in the city’s history.
During the war between the two Koreas, Bussan was one of the two cities which was not captured by North Korean army. This caused immigrants enter the city in large numbers. In 1963, Bussan was separated from Gyeongsang as a self-governing area (municipality) and in 1995 it was introduced as a metropolis.
Port of Shanghai
In Chinese, Shanghai means above the sea. The city is located on the left side of Huangpu River south of Yangtze, not so distant from Atlantic Ocean. This city is the biggest commercial city in Fareast and world’s third biggest financial center after New York and London.
Shanghai is divided in to two parts by the river. The eastern part is the newly constructed with modern architecture. One of the interesting points regarding Shanghai is its Shanghai Expo 2010 zone, constructed in 2010 for the international expositions.
Shanghai has been described as the “showpiece” of the booming economy of mainland China; renowned for its Lujiazui skyline, and museums and historic buildings, such as those along The Bund, as well as the City God Temple and the Yu Garden.
In the last two decades Shanghai has been one of the fastest developing cities in the world. Since 1992 Shanghai has recorded double-digit growth almost every year except during the global recession of 2008 and 2009. In 2011, Shanghai’s total GDP grew to 1.92 trillion RMB (US$297 billion) with GDP per capita of 82,560 RMB (US $12,784). The three largest service industries are financial services, retail, and real estate. The manufacturing and agricultural sectors accounted for 39.9 percent and 0.7 percent of the total output respectively. Average annual disposable income of Shanghai residents, based on the first three quarters of 2009, was 21,871 RMB.
Located at the heart of the Yangtze River Delta, Shanghai has the world’s busiest container port, which handled 29.05 million TEUs in 2010. Shanghai aims to be an international shipping center in the near future. Amoot Iranian company is capable of booking containers and conducting the cargo transportation process via sea from/to Iran ports especially Bandar Abbas to/from Shanghai.
Due to the city’s strategic and politic importance, Islamic Republic of Iran has got a consulate in Shanghai, in addition to the embassy located in Beijing.
Other Amoot Iranian Products: